Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Banking -Correspondent Banking Middle & Sales officer
6month internship starting in January 2020
In a fast growing Correspondent Banking activity, supported by BNPP top Management, we are strengthening our coverage team, looking for a 6 month motivated internship starting in January 2020.
If Swift, MT103, MT202 MT195, Guaranteed OUR, strategic routing, or nesting... do not ring the bell for you, please join us and all those terms will become crystal clear!
We will train you to:
- understand everything about international payments system and organization, and how a Global Bank support and develop corporate and retail banking businesses.
- develop your commercial and negotiations skills.
For the upmost-motivated ones we forecast to invite you to discover Clients meetings reality in France and abroad.
Please PM us for contacts and precisions.
Looking forward to your reading.
Context and objectives :
- In a fast growing Correspondent Banking activity, supported by BNPP top Management, we are strengthening our coverage team to support:
- Sales and Relationship Managers in their commercial tasks
- Clients activity and participate on the quality of service delivered
- The middle office task in terms of reporting and event management
- Main activities :
- Sales assistant :
- Participate in the portfolio protection and protection
- Clients’ activity analysis and commercial proposal force
- Take part in the production of :
- Legal documentation,
- Regulatory documentation,
- Commercial & activity presentations to the attention of the clients,
- Analyses on the clients’ activity to identify appropriate products to offer and produce a commercial strategy,
- Request for proposal answers.
- Clients meeting organisation & participation
- Middle office :
- Compliance memos production based on clients flows study and analysis (Typology, Country risk, nesting activity…)
- New client onboarding
- Monthly activity reports (Revenues, Volumes) + Analyse
- Check the Billing & Pricing compliance Committee minutes
- Process enhancement
- Expected characteristics
- Liability and harshness
- Communication skills in a confidential environment
- Linguistic easiness (Business English is a minimum + French and or other languages)
- Creative and critical mind
- Proactive & idea provider
- Financial background
- Pack office efficient, easy in database management is a great plus.
- Autonomous at some point
- Marketing proposal
- Entity : BNP Paribas - Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Service : Correspondent Banking
- Scope of clients: Worldwide Financial Institutions.
- Type of contract : Trainee internship with school convention
French and English needed
Knowledge in finance
Capacity to collaborate, communication and analysis
This programme is closed to applications.