London - Long Term Internship 2020 - Conduct Remediation
Who we are
BNP Paribas Global Markets provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets' sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 38 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms. Through Global Markets, clients can access a full universe of opportunities in equity derivatives, foreign exchange and local markets, commodity derivatives, rates, primary and credit markets and prime solutions and financing.
BNP Paribas Global Markets Conduct Remediation is a transversal team within Global Markets reporting to the Global Head of Global Markets Conduct with responsibility for overseeing and implementing the Conduct Remediation plan to mitigate Conduct risk.
What you will do
Overall Job Purpose
The role is for Global Markets Conduct Remediation, to support the team in the execution of conduct projects and initiatives. The intern holder will sit within the Global Markets Conduct Remediation team. The team works in close collaboration with the Front Office, COO and CCCO teams.
Under the direction of the Global Head of Conduct Remediation:
- Support the team in the delivery of Conduct and Conduct Remediation initiatives and their continuous improvement, with greater focus on managing day-to-day activities;
- Lead conduct initiatives under the supervision of Conduct and Conduct Remediation Senior specialists, in coordination with the Regions;
- Support the team to track progress of project plans and project documentation;
- Create presentations and content.
Skills & Experience
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Organisation, planning and reporting capabilities.
- Strong writing skills and working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and confidence to work independently and co-operatively.
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Start Date: April 2020
Duration: 6-11 months