London – Long Term Internship 2019 – Global Markets CEEMEA - Assistant
WHO WE ARE
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
You will report to the Head of Global Markets, Central and Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa, (CEEMEA), who oversees the cross assets product distribution to the clients located in the area, and the products trading and offer on CEEMEA underlyings.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Preparing daily information and monitoring of the business
- Organising the CEEMEA management committees, including preparing the agenda, the business monitoring pack, and recording the minutes
- Assisting in market research and competition analysis
- Preparing communication material and presentations
- Supporting and running business analysis and projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proactive and energetic self starter complying with deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excel and Powerpoint presentation advanced skills
- strong attention to detail and accuracy. Proficiency with working on large databases and ability to assess coherence of the data extracts
- Knowledge of and interest in financial markets products is a plus
- Motivation and accountability
-Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
-Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
-Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
This programme is closed to applications.