Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Banking - Assistant Project Manager
Availability : 6 months - Asap (flexible)
As part of the industrial and digital transformation of Global Banking EMEA, IB for the Future (IB4F) has been launched as a program dedicated to our Investment Banking business (comprising Strategic Client Coverage, Industry Groups, Corporate Finance, Corporate Debt Platform, Leverage Debt Platform, and Real Estate Corporate Finance).
IB4F will focus on improving:
1. The client experience focusing on immediacy, simplicity, quality and timeliness of advice
2. Streamlined and data enabled internal processes to support the best in class client experience and improved efficiency
3. A talent value proposition that articulated around purpose, impact and differentiated experience to attract and retain the best and brightest in the new generation
- On your module(s), assist the project manager with the following:
>Engage with business teams and IB ecosystem to co-create and syndicate deliverables
>Assist with the logistics of events, meetings, initiative planning, etc., by interacting with the different stakeholders of your missions
- Contribute your personal insights to further the mission
- Take part in the IB set up’s life (knowledge sharing, team event organization…)
George Holst (Head of Corporate Clients Group) and Renaud-Franck Falce (Head of Capital Markets) are the sponsors of the program IB4F; Julien Polenne is the Program Manager.
You would belong to the Partners for Projects team, a transversal team of Project Managers who work on Transformation Projects in the scope of Global Banking EMEA.
The office campus for this position is situated in the heart of the city of Paris, Opéra, at 4 Rue d’Antin.
Why this position?
The launching ramp for YOUR career
An Integrating and dynamic IB4F Program Management Team:
- You will be working on/exposed to initiatives which shape the IB of the future for BNPP
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside Global Banking senior managers
- You will draw satisfaction from the high impact of your projects and recommendations
- You will develop technical skills in the form of methodologies and framework, soft skills in the form of presentations to senior management and widen your professional network within BNPP
- You will get a uniquely broad perspective on the complex world and stake of BNPP IB set up, on the evolution of IB business and operating model
- You will pursue your multi-dimensions professional development, in a dynamic environment on a highly strategic topic for all players in the industry and beyond.
Business School student with interests among the following topics:
Project Management/Management Controller, HR, IT and Communications.
The staffing on the projects is done based on the availability and workload on the different ongoing projects.
- Impact, Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Innovative, problem-solver, content-driven
- Comfortable with autonomy on responsibilities
- Team-player, collaborative and inclusive approach
- Time management, prioritisation and delegation
- Strong synthesis abilities, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English & French
- MSc from a leading school
- Client relationship and commercial sensitivity (understand client’s needs and bankers role and behaviour)
- Change management and transformational leadership
This programme is closed to applications.