Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Banking - Middle Office Agency
Agency - European Group is a team of 26 people linked to the Business Management of Structured Finance.
- Ensure to CIB, on the Europe and Middle East / Africa regions, the role of an Agent reliable and efficient on international funding ;
The Agency insures the interface Borrower / Banking Syndicate during the lifetime of funding ;
- Assist sales teams in the implementation and monitoring of funding (Role in Middle Office) ;
- Centralize BNP Paribas operations on the European secondary market of the syndicated loans (purchases / sales of participations in syndicated loans for all types of funding):
- Preparation and finalization of the documentation of transactions ;
- The accuracy and proper completion of Regulations ;
The intern will assist the Agency teams and Middle-Office Loan Trading in the daily monitoring of transactions (records officer and "trades"):
- Credit monitoring and documentation ;
- Operational monitoring ;
The intern will receive theoretical and practical continuous. Technical knowledge on the precise functioning of international syndicated loans of various kinds (corporate, acquisition finance, LBOs, Project Finance, Asset Finance, Media Telecom, Shipping ...) both credit / operational documentation.
Internship’s contribution :
Practice the secondary market for loans (documentation and regulations) ;
Initiation ideal for introduction to structured finance and syndicated credits.
Bac+4/5 - Business School/University
Capacity to inovate and solve problems
Capacity to analyse
Investment banking knowledge
French and english (fluent)
This programme is closed to applications.