Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Markets - Trading 2019/2020
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering investment solutions across a wide range of asset classes and industry-leading services.
As world leader in derivatives, BNP Paribas Global Markets offers clients tailored products, state-of-the-art trading, processing systems, research and strategic advising from its teams of experts, while also maintaining a sustainable economic model.
The Global Markets Trading Teams are looking for trading assistants starting all year round (6-month internships)
- Help traders managing books and positions
- Support traders in their daily tasks
- Provide market analysis/report
- Create tools and improve the team’s efficiency
Please note that this a generic offer for all Trading internships available at Global Markets, as our teams are looking for interns at different times of the year.
If your application is selected by a team, we will give you additional details prior to the interview.
- Bac +4/5 student from an Engineering school or University
- Strong interest and knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in French and English, any other language is a plus
- Rigorous, dynamic and motivated candidate with good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, VBA/programming is a plus