Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Markets - Structuring 2019/2020
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering investment solutions across a wide range of asset classes and industry-leading services.
As world leader in derivatives, BNP Paribas Global Markets offers clients tailored products, state-of-the-art trading, processing systems, research and strategic advising from its teams of experts, while also maintaining a sustainable economic model.
The Global Markets Structuring Teams are looking for structuring assistants starting all year round (6-month internships)
In pricing teams:
- Price options to answer clients’ requests
- Push and structure products for the sales force
- Create new structuring tools
In structuring teams:
- Implement analysis skills and create efficient alert systems
- Analyse the performance, structure and booking of our indices, working with IT and traders
Please note that this a generic offer for all Structuring internship positions available at Global Markets, as our teams are looking for interns at different times of the year.
If your application is selected by a team, we will give you additional details prior to the interview.
- Bac +4/5 student from an Engineering or Business school or University
- Strong interest and knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in French and/or English, any other language is a plus
- Excellent IT skills