Paris - Long Term Internship - CIB Consulting & Transformation
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career
CIB Consulting is a rapidly growing internal management consultancy team with a unique positioning within CIB. It offers a credible alternative to external leading consulting firms and provides tailor-made solutions in line with the demanding CIB environment. The EMEA team combines both consulting and banking experts working hand-in-hand with operational staff and with our APAC team (launched in 2011) and our Americas team (launched in 2013). This growing footprint could lead to other international opportunities within the bank e.g. VIEs.
The team has a successful track record of over 200 assignments, projects usually include:
- Involvement on the complete project value chain (analysis, design, structure of solutions, recommendations and contribution to implementation)
- High diversity of content (organizational topics, strategic issues and specialized topics)
- Transversal issues involving multiple stakeholders and numerous clients (across Businesses, Coverages, Functions)
Core responsibilities: The position consists in assisting the CIB Consulting COO in key Business Management activities:
- Structure and operate people development-related process to contribute to employee engagement
- Support team interaction with its internal clients
- Develop and facilitate content sharing among team members
- Support CIBC Management to drive transversal issues and ad hoc topics
- Prepare and participate in interview processes
Benefits of the position:
This position offers a high-level view of BNP Paribas and CIB strategies, and allows developing a valuable internal network. It is a unique opportunity to improve technical and organizational skills, especially within the Consulting area.
Degree: Master’s level degree from a top-ranked business, engineering school or University equivalent
Speciality: Finance/Human resources
Skillset: Excel (databases, quantitative analysis), PowerPoint (High quality slides)
Soft skills: Open/constructive communication style, cooperative behaviour, teamwork, respect deadlines
Language: French and English
Duration: 6 months/Apprenticeship
This programme is closed to applications.