Paris - Long Term Internship - Global Banking - Agency Middle Office
6-month internship starting in January 2019.
CIB Agency is a team of 20 people linked to the COO Office of Corporate Clients Financing & Advisory
CIB Agency performs Agent roles for the clients of CIB in the EMEA region.
These roles consist in:
- Acting as coordinator for all stakeholders involved in a large financings (corporates, investors, lawyers…);
- Closing new financings in close cooperation with front offices;
- Preparing the documentation of the transactions;
- Monitoring the facility for the lifetime of the financings
The intern will assist the Agency Officers in the daily monitoring of transactions:
- Secondary trades follow-up;
- Primary syndications;
- Operational monitoring (information undertakings, financial covenants);
- Additional tasks depending on the intern’s commitment and will to learn.
The intern will receive theoretical and practical training.
She/he will acquire a technical knowledge of the detailed mechanics of international syndicated loans of various kinds (plain vanilla, acquisitions, LBOs, project finance, real estate finance, media telecom, shipping, aviation...).
- Provide an overview of the international loan market, ideal to get familiar with the loan market.
- Approach to the use of the legal documents related to the syndicated loans.
- Improvement of communication skills through interactions with various stakeholders.
- University / Business Schools, specialization in Finance, Accounting, Economics etc.
- A previous experience would be appreciated
- Languages: fluency in French and English
- Intellectual curiosity
- Team player
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word)