London - Associate Analyst Programme 2020 - Automated Market Making
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
We work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realize their projects around the world. Our success is built on doing things differently, serving our clients and society responsibly, encouraging new ideas and giving our people the room to grow and innovate. If you are analytical, numerate and entrepreneurial, if you can, quickly understand complex financial concepts, if you speak good business English and are ready to learn, we want to hear from you. For information on available roles and application details go to www.graduates.bnpparibas.com.
AMM (Automated Market Making) activities are ranging from building electronic market-making strategies, algos design, execution strategies to provide liquidity internally and externally on a wide range of products and subsequently hedging risk inherited from client-facing, internal and on-exchange flows. AMM activities rely upon a state-of-the art technical architecture, low-latency trading systems and market-accesses.
To support the fast growth of the Automated Market-Making group, the candidate will be joining a team of London-based traders. She or he will:
Develop the Index trading capacity (Futures & Stock market-making) :
o Enhance market-making strategies and positioning algorithms through modelling and back-testing.
o Optimize hedging strategies at trade level and book level
o Create new alpha models to optimize internal fair values
o Optimize market impact model on different frequencies level
o Monitoring pricing parameters and risk-managing the book (dividends, repo, delta)
o Maintain BNP Paribas’s leadership amongst banks as an electronic derivatives market-maker
- Leverage a flexible entrepreneurial human and technical working environment to developing pricing, market-making, execution, risk trading capacities for the benefit of the whole bank and its Clients.
- Graduate level to 2-years of experience
- Analytical background: Top ranked engineering school (+ MSc in Finance a plus). English / French bilingual a plus.
- Uncompromising attention to detail and rigor. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Risk awareness.
- Ability to quickly apprehend complex technical infrastructures.
- Advanced level in any object-oriented language. Python a must, Java/C++ a plus.
Location - London
Opening Date - 08th November 2019
Closing Date - 15th December 2019
Salary - Competitive