London - Long Term Internship 2021 - Regulatory Liquidity Indicators Intern
Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Within CIB Finance, Global Markets Balance Sheet and Regulatory Indicators team is dedicated to: production, analysis and control of balance sheet indicators for Global Markets activities: liquidity ratios (LCR, RNFB, NSFR) leverage ratio exposures, balance sheet. The team is currently based in London.
The role is based in London and reports to the team manager.
List of the tasks for the team member:
- production of the Business Balance sheet (data coming from Front Office tools) and of all liquidity / regulatory ratios,
- Management of the normative definition for all regulatory ratios within Global Markets activities,
- Contribution in the monthly closing ensuring data quality and accuracy for the Financial Direction of the Group and CIB Management
- Explanation of variations for balance sheet and regulatory ratios in close collaboration with Front office teams (repos desk, Credit, G10, Forex)
- Implementation of new regulatory reporting’s: daily LCR.
- Process enhancement for both IT or operational production
Benefits of the position
- Complete overview of liquidity and balance sheet topics
- Deep knowledge of tools and libraries of trading, finance and regulatory
- Direct contact with traders and finance team members
- Global knowledge of all products used to be traded in London, Paris and the US
- Technical skills
- Engineering school or MSc of Science with focus on Finance
- Previous experience in Front Office/Finance
- Strong knowledge in Excel / VBA
- Good written and verbal communication
- 6 to 11 months with a start date asap
Duration: 6 months
Start date: January 2021
This programme is closed to applications.