Paris - Long Term Internship - Corporate Banking - Coverage Business Management Analyst
BNP Paribas is a European financial services leader with a global presence, 190,000 employees and key positions in three major segments: Corporate and Institutional Banking, International Financial Services and Retail Banking.
Corporate Coverage EMEA mission is to serve Corporate Clients and offer them the solutions that best meet their needs, through efficient cooperation with Geographic, products and business partners . 650 + professional located in 41 business centers strive to deliver top notch services with the highest standard of business ethic. Our EMEA bankers are the ambassadors of the client within the bank and the cornerstone of BNP Paribas strategy and ambitions in the region.
Within EMEA Corporate Coverage, Coverage Business Management is a transversal team dedicated to promote CIB’s client strategy and support all Corporate Coverage units.
Coverage Business Management’s mission notably includes :
- to support the management of the bankers;. The team provides Coverage and Territory management with business performance metrics and reporting dashboards,
- supervise, manage and follow up transversal initiatives and projects to which Corporate Coverage is Sponsors or active contributors
- build and manage client knowledge and report on client activity;
- animate bankers community and implement a consistent and thorough performance monitoring and culture
In addition, the team is the interface between Coverage and functions for the centralization and management of all operational issues.
Fully integrated within the team the analyst position involves working hand in hand with Heads of Corporate Coverage Chiefs of staff and COO office.
- The analyst shall contribute to project based initiatives linked with performance and feedback culture deployment and measurement.
- She/he will contribute to continuous enhancing of the activity follow up as well as reporting and presentations.
- She/he will also participate to community of bankers animation through coordination of events, trainings or efficient best practices or know how dissemination.
- The analyst will be pivot to formalise and frame ways of working with data mining teams setting up digital tools as well as abroad based support teams.
Benefits of the position:
The position is ideal to get insight on the bank business and strategy throughout EMEA as well as understanding the roles and interactions of numerous business and Functions partners.
- Excellent level of Written and spoken English
- Pack office master
- Agile and with Collaborative and digital platforms
- Skills or appetite forproject-mode collaboration
- Organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive and curious
- Rigorous and autonomous
English is primary working language with other European languages (notably French) viewed positively
This programme is closed to applications.